What is pink plexus drink in Hampden ?
pink plexus drink is a powdered drink mix of weight-loss ingredients that comes in a packet. You mix it in a glass or bottle of water. The ingredients include green coffee bean, garcinia cambogia and alpha lipoic acid.
pink plexus drink made its appearance in 2011. The official website carries the product. Products are available both online and via its independent distributors. Plexus Worldwide, the makers of pink plexus drink, and has a good BBB rating. The products have some good ingredients. However, there are a couple of concerns. According to the company website, you can drink it twice a day to help you lose weight faster. The packets make the product portable which is a good choice for active people.
pink plexus drink Price in Hampden – “Too High?”
The first thing I had to consider was pink plexus drink’s price. Though the product has a couple of good weight loss ingredients the problem is you have to buy one or two packs a month and that could cost you more than $170.”
One Plexus customer said, “This stuff is expensive. I can’t believe you didn’t comment on the price of this product. It’s $80 for two weeks if you drink two shakes a day… and another $30 a month if you want the accelerator.”
“I have considered Plexus but it is too pricey for me. I would love options that are a fraction of the cost,” says one dieter.
It would be unfair to say that everyone dislikes the price because there are those who are not bothered by it. Some even like the price:
One Plexus consumer says, “As far as costs go, compared to others out there, Plexus is really affordable!”
One customer in Hampden says, “I also am a proud ambassador for Plexus, I joined to save money.”
Meal Replacements - The Most Successful Weight Loss Method
Weight loss shakes can be the best tool to help you lose those unwanted pounds. If you have been trying to lose weight for the longest and you have not been able to stick to any diet for more that a couple of days, weight loss shakes can be the key to your success.
The problem with most diet plans is that they require a lot of extra effort and preparation which is very hard to do when you have a busy lifestyle. Preparing 3 or 6 meals a day (depending on the diet plan you are following) is extremely hard. I can barely manage to prepare one and that is on a good day. Most often we end up giving up on the diet not because we couldn't handle the foods or we were too hungry, but because it is 8:30PM we just put the kids to bed, we haven't really had any time to cook anything, and we are starving.
So here is where weight loss shakes come into place. It is a lot easier to open a can or whip up a smoothie than it is to go to the store, get the ingredients, cook the meal and hope that we like it. Meal replacement shakes or weight loss shakes are super convenient and they actually help you change your eating habits. They are a lot easier to stick with and that is the key to losing weight.
Now, have you ever been to a health food store or the diet section of your regular grocery store looking for one of these shakes? If you haven't you are in for a real treat. There are dozens of products out there that have the same claims: "easy to use", 'nutritious", "filling", "satisfying", "will help you lose weight". So which one are you going to choose? Here are a couple of the ones that I recommend and a couple of the ones that I would stay away from:
- Slim Fast: Run the other way! There is nothing to Slim Fast that a cup of chocolate milk cannot cover, plus the tin taste is very prominent. Ok, maybe it has a couple more vitamins, but seriously, you drink a cup of chocolate milk plus a multivitamin and you have surpassed Slim Fast nutritional value. If you don't believe me go to the store and look at the first four ingredients: Fat Free Milk, Water, Sugar, and Cocoa.
- Right Size Smoothies: I have heard these smoothies advertised on the radio like crazy. I finally went to the store and looked at their ingredient list hoping to see some decent ingredients... and I was disappointed again. Right Size smoothies have not one but two kinds of artificial sweeteners, Sucralose (generic for Splenda) and Acesulfame K. If a product has anything other than a natural sweetener, I pass. There have been way too many studies to prove that artificial sweeteners have no rightful place in anyone's diet.
- Medifast Shakes: Medifast has become one of the most popular diet plans lately mainly because they make it super easy for you to follow their plan. I will not take credit away from them, they have helped so many people to lose weight and I hope they help many more. However, their shakes don't really contain enough nutrients to be meal replacement shakes and they have Acesulfame K.
- Vega Complete Whole Food Health Optimizer: Now we are talking! These shakes are amazing. I couldn't believe it when I saw them. They are all natural and all vegan too. Don't get me wrong I am NOT vegan but the quality of this product is amazing. The only reason I didn't choose them as my very best shake is because most of us are not looking for a vegan product, due to the quality of the protein. I usually look for something with whey protein which is a lot better in terms of body absorption and usage than any vegetarian protein.
- Shakeology: This is the best of the weight loss shakes that I have tried so far. It is all natural, it has whey protein (which is the only ingredient that prevents the whole shake from being vegan) and it has a ton, and I mean a TON of great nutrients. Probiotics, digestive enzymes, antioxidants, supergreens... If you can think of something healthy, it is probably in Shakeology. And, they don't even advertise it as a weight loss product but as a complete, nutritious, healthy meal.
Weight loss shakes have become so popular that you can find them everywhere. However, make sure you do your own research before actually purchasing any product that you are going to consume.
Does pink plexus drink Have Enough Clinical Research?
I was slightly concerned by the limited amount of research supporting pink plexus drink. A representative of the company has stated, “Drugs need to have clinical trials,” but there is definitely. scientific support for a couple of the ingredients.
“When you take [a product] that has not been clinically tested, in addition to not knowing where the product is manufactured, there is a good chance you are going to feel [bad],” said a customer.
Even though the product has not been clinically tested, there is some positive support.
One customer said, “I’ve been on Plexus for about a month – no weight loss for me (some inches maybe) but I do feel better.” Inch loss without weight loss is a common with weight loss clients who are exercising.
Another customer says, “I have been using pink plexus drink for little almost 2 months, I take the drink and Accelerator and my energy level is up and my hunger is down… ”
In my nearly five years experience marketing weight-loss supplements, I’ve found that any small negative, like high price or lack of support can keep the customer from staying on the program for the long haul. pink plexus drink’s high price and lack of customer support may be problematic for the customer.
The Best Protein Powder is Whey Protein Isolate
What are some of the best protein shakes in the marketplace that will help you build muscles quickly? Here are some recommendations.
GNC protein shakes.
GNC provides high quality whey protein shakes at reasonable prices. Consumers know this brand very well, and the products can be purchased at one of their outlets. They have well trained and dedicated staff who will help you with choosing the right product.
This product is ideal for ladies. The most popular flavor is vanilla. Each serving comes with 20 grams of protein. It comes in pre-made packets, so you don't have to spend time preparing the shakes. Simply grab one before you head off for work.
Genisoy Soy Protein.
If you don't enjoy taking whey protein (some complain of a chalky taste), then you can consider buying Genisoy soy shakes. Consumers have given rave reviews to this product. Soy, when mixed with chocolate, can taste really good.
Remember, the best time to take the shakes is:
* First thing in the morning when you wake up.
* Right after your workout.
* Before you go to bed.
If it's a non-workout day, you can drink just 2 shakes for the day. The idea here is to ensure that your body gets a constant supply of proteins throughout the day so that it can grow and repair.
Protein shakes will provide BCAAs (branched chain amino acids) that can be used immediately by the body. You will be able to get casein protein from your daily diet (e.g. chicken breast). Such protein takes a longer time to be absorbed into the body. But it's still beneficial because the proteins tend to get distributed to the muscles throughout the day.
More On The pink plexus drink Science
Some ingredients in pink plexus drink have been tested. The results of garcinia cambogia testing is split. According to the Journal of the American Medical Association, “Garcinia cambogia failed to produce significant weight loss and fat mass loss beyond that observed with placebo.” Green coffee bean, on the other hand, definitely has support for assisting in weight-loss. The journal Gastroenterology Research and Practice says, “It is concluded that the results from these trials are promising, but the studies are all of poor methodological quality.” Though alpha lipoic acid, has been proven to assist in weight loss when taken as 1800mg daily, pink plexus drink does not contain nearly this much.
Does pink plexus drink Work?
This is the most important question. pink plexus drink has a few good ingredients in the formula. There were plenty of positive comments on the Plexus Near Me Website. But what concerns me most are three things. First, the price may be either high for people to either initially start the product or to stay on it. Second, the results of research seems to be split, both for and against. Lastly, and this is no fault of the company, some of the people I have met who have been on pink plexus drink were using it as a meal replacement rather than as a supplement so they were starving themselves. When the body senses starvation, it does everything it can to hold on to fat rather than shed it. Also, those people were not getting the nutrition the needed.